Time: 15:00 CET
Duration: 80 minutes
The Early Childhood Workforce Initiative will conduct the webinar: A Spotlight on the Working Conditions of the Early Childhood Workforce.
Who is this webinar for?
Policymakers and program implementers interested in learning more about the working conditions that members of the early childhood workforce face as well as approaches that have been used to improve them.
Some questions addressed during this webinar include:
- What working conditions do members of the early childhood workforce face?
- To what extent are challenging working conditions a barrier in recruiting and retaining the early childhood workforce?
- To what extent do working conditions influence the quality of service delivery?
- What efforts have been taken in different countries to improve the working conditions of various categories of early childhood workers?
- How do countries design and implement such efforts in the face of resource constraints?
- What factors can support the introduction of policies to improve working conditions?
- What challenges are encountered in introducing these policies?
ISOTIS researcher Mihaela Ionescu (International Step by Step Association) will be the moderator.